Welcome to Lookout Mountain RV Park
"Where the views are spectacular and the setting completely tranquil"
Lookout Mountain RV Park Rules
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. We ask that you always respect your neighbors. No outdoor music, T.V., Radio etc. after 10 p.m. No loud music or radio at any time. Violators will be asked to leave the Mountain.
- All RV tenants must have an application on file with Lookout Mountain RV Park.
- The speed limit in the park is 5 MPH and will be enforced.
- Open firearms and fireworks are prohibited. Discharging of firearms will be cause for automatic eviction. CHL is permitted.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- The park will not be responsible for any theft or injury that may occur during your stay.
- NO REFUNDS if you decide to shorten your stay.
- If necessary, tenants are responsible for obtaining a post office box to receive mail. Personal mail is not to be delivered to the RV park address.
- We do not give credits or refunds due to nature, weather or for early departure or eviction.
- All local, state and federal laws must be obeyed.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any of our facilities. All cigarette butts must be disposed of properly.
- Parking in vacant RV sites is strictly prohibited.
- Tow vehicles must be disconnected before entering/exiting the park.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based on its appearance, age or condition. Rigs older than 10 years of age require management approval prior to check-in.
- In the event of severe weather, feel free to seek shelter in the storm shelter basement of the Lookout/Rock House building.
Guests and Minors
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. After 10 p.m. children under the age of 18 are to be at their assigned and registered site.
- Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children and financially responsible for any damages incurred by their children.
- All RV guests are responsible for their visitors.
- No alcohol consumption by minors is allowed. Any drunk/disorderly person(s) whether tenant or guest will be removed from the premises.
- Pets must be kept on a leash, cleaned after and not left unattended at the RV site. All vaccinations must be up to date and the pet identified by a name tag.
- Pets are welcome. However, aggressive breeds are not allowed. No pet over 50 lbs.
- There is a maximum of two (2) pets per RV site allowed. All pets must be registered with the office.
Your RV Space
- Please do not hang towels, clotheslines and/or clothes outside your RV.
- Maximum number of RVs per site is one.
- Maximum occupancy of the RV per site is not to exceed two (2) persons. Any additional guests must be approved by Lookout Mountain staff and pay $5.00 extra per day, per person. Total occupants not to exceed six (6) per site.
- The maximum number of vehicles per site is two (2), including your RV. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats and trailers are all considered vehicles. No parking permitted on the roadway.
- Campers are responsible for keeping their sites clean and neat. No permanent attachments are permitted.
- No temporary buildings, structures, carports, appliances, window air conditioners, tarps etc. will be allowed.
- Trash must be bagged and placed on your site by 8:00 a.m. Monday and Friday mornings. Trash cannot be left outside overnight.
- Do not allow any vehicles to protrude from your RV site.
- No type of mechanical repair, whether to vehicle or RV is allowed.
- Management must approve any type of steps to your RV that are not factory installed.
- Limit of one (1) satellite dish per rig. Dish cannot be placed on grass, bolted to trees or bolted to pad site.
- No tenant may sublet their RV while on park premises.
- Storage of items under your rig is strictly prohibited.
- Normal outdoor items such as chairs, tables, grills and bikes are permitted outside your unit. However, porches, decks, clotheslines and non-factory steps are not allowed. Only one table and chair set is permitted per patio.
- It is mandatory that your sewer and gray water hose have a sewer connection (sewer collar/donut) attached to prevent sewer gases from escaping.
- Keep all cords, cables and hoses coiled and bundled. Properly size your electric line for your unit. No light duty extension cords allowed.
- No storage containers, cargo trailers, car dollies, tires, exercise equipment, generators, refrigerators, excessive plants (more than 5) and other storage containers are allowed on your site or under your RV.
- All RV space rent shall be payable in advance.
- All monthly guests are responsible for placing their sewer hose inside a PVC pipe or other factory drain support hose system.
- Electric meters will be read at the end of the month and payment due. Electric will be charged at the current rate of __ per KW meter reading (contact for current rates.)
- Tenants shall pay the amount of $150.00 for a security and/or utility deposit, which shall be refunded upon termination of the Tenant(s) tenancy in the park to the extent that the amount is not necessary to remedy the Tenant(s) default in the performance of their rental agreement and/or to repair damages to the space or park caused by the Tenant(s) not excluding ordinary wear and tear.